Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Baby Talk

As it would turn out I stink at blogging. Mainly because I have not set aside the time to do so.  But here I go. February 1 (a month after resolutions should've been made) and I am going try my best to stay up to date as I "blog" about my incredible family.

That incredible family is in fact expanding!

That's right, a new Fulton will be added to our family sometime in September 2011. Yes it was planned, we just didn't think it would happen this soon. Zach and I, though, said we are leaving it in God's hands and He hasn't disappointed us yet with His plans. So we are prepping for our cub to join us this year.

The most popular question so far has been how did you tell Zach... Well, that story isn't so fun... He was with me and we looked at the sticks together... Yes, sticks plural. I was so excited, shocked, unsure I peed on multiple sticks, and Zach waited patiently and lovingly all 12 minutes!  Now how we told the kids, that is a much better story. But instead of telling you I will let you see for yourselves.

Preface: We served dinner that night and the menu was baby back ribs, baby corn, baby spinach and baby carrots (yes I totally stole that from Becky and Uncle Jesse!)

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations to the Fulton family!!! Derek and I are so excited for you!! Looks like I might have to start some knitting for baby Fulton! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats we are so excited for your new addition :)

    ReplyDelete