Wednesday, June 8, 2011

A Two Pounder

Well, there is good news and bad news....

The good news is, it looks as though we have finally moved beyond papaya (which is good because I never saw any at the grocery stores) and I am now carrying around inside of me an eggplant sized baby. "The Bump" also says that the baby is somewhere between 1.5 and 2.2 lbs!  I would like to blame that on my boost in weight gain, but let's be honest it probably has more to do with the cinnamon roll I indulged in than the tiny baby :)... Oh well, I'd do it again, and I'd eat that New York Super Fudge Chunk as well!

The bad news, no one in my family actually likes to eat eggplant so we won't be enjoying this piece of produce the next few weeks. Guess we'll have to wait and see what is in store for us in the next few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment